Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Need Your Help! Please!



Has anyone ever used either one of these two products? If you have, were they worth the money - (one is pretty spendy) aka: did they work!? I have tried a bit of everything, and recently have been using a couple of over the counter things, also some Vit E and some special Avon lotion that is supposed to firm the neck, blah blah blah, but I am still hoping to heal and fade this stupid ugly scar out a lot more. I am sure there has to be something out there that works better than what I've found so far. I don't necessarily want to use makeup to cover it, basically because I dont' do a lot of makeup anyway and don't want to have to rely on that all the time, you know? Anyway, if you have any advice on these products please share if you can! Any other suggestions would be fabulous! Thanks so much!
Darla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister's son has a large scar on his cheek. They used Scar Fade-she said is an over the counter kind of thing but she got it from a plastic surgeon when she called to ask them what to use. It isn't a miracle thing as in remove it completely, but has made it so it isn't the first thing a person looks at when they look at him. Good luck!
Nancy