Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Weekend photos and a happy story!








OK so here are a few of the highlight photos of some of the more "fun" parts of our weekend adventures in Island Park! The kids playing in the snow, visiting, watching movies and playing games. Oh and a fave shot! Blake nailed Chris in the face with a fat snowball right as he'd put his goggles on and the face mask on his helmet was still open! I got the shot just after but I love the look on his face!! There are a few pictures of the adults gearing up to go out on our ride too... I swear I look like some freakish sort of biker mamma in there! ROTF! Ed is in black, I am in denim blue, Lisa is in purple and Blake in brown coat. Megga fun times! *See Robin! It was not all drama!!* :O)

On a happy note! Since I have not been to the gym all week (due to very sore legs from our "hike/walk" up at the cabin, today was determined to go - do or die. Well, I died, I slept in. LOL However, I did get up and got on the treadmill here at home and I am proud as peaches to say I did a quick mile walk plus I threw in three full minutes of running too! It kicks my butt but I am so proud of myself! Going to shoot for one addtl' minute each day and see how I do! Whoo whoo!
Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Send me snow!!!

you've been tagged! http://wonderingsfromthewesterngate.blogspot.com/