Wednesday, October 03, 2007

For Miss MeaMea Bug!!



THIS beautiful little thing is our dear neice Meagan from Tx.... I heard from a little bird that she was sad that Aunt Darla didn't put up any photos of her on the family blog so I had to go looking, I didn't mean to leave her out, just had so many pix to post and missed one of her too, sorry sweetie!!Well, I found this cute one of her from the 4th of July (all decked out in her red, white and blue) watching the parade here in town. They made a fun visit to us this summer and we enjoyed a lot of great times but the 4th is the big deal, the parade, fireworks, all that fun stuff. So here is to you Miss MeaMea, we love ya!!!!

Busy days ahead of us, unfortunatly I have a family friend funeral this week, we also have a dinner for Ed's promotion at work (YEAHH ED!) and then we are headed up to the cabin for the remainder of the weekend -- Sooooo who knows when I'll get back on here! Hopefully I'll have some time before we leave but if not, well, you have this awesomely cute little girl to gaze at for a few days!! (XOXO Meagan!)

Take care and be good!
Darla

1 comment:

Kip said...

Hey Darla,
Hope you're having a good day today and have some energy. At least you have the fun weekend. What kind of promotion did Ed get?