Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lots to post and share.....





First off I have new photos of my 'before - after' on the scar and on the weight loss and then some of the new car too. I think I'll do 2 posts just to keep it all seperated. So, be sure to look at both pages! :O) So, there is a 1 week post op photo and a 6 week (just this past Friday) and I am amazed how good my neck is looking although it IS still red and puffy and all that, it is looking better if you ask me. Then the other photo is from May of this year, in the green teeshirt, and then just today (5 months later) in the red sweater. Ed bought me this sweater last winter on clearance... it was a regular womens XL size and I figured I'd never get into it! Well, I wore it to Church this morning and I love it! **Excuse the mess of my scrapbook area in that photo too! **

Darla

No comments: