Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday Check In

Not much to report. Just having a blahh week so far. No big news, no fun stuff. Just general everyday life things. Guess no news is good news, right?
Thinking I may scrapbook a bit today, see if it energizes me a bit. Feeling pretty drained and worn. Still wondering if I am recovering from the surgery and just not quite 100% yet. My sister thinks my resistance is way down still - who knows? The past week has been icky fighting this cold junk that I hear is a 2-4 week bugger. Ick! I have had it, Liz has it and now Dani is in the starting days of it too. Not to mention the baby I watch has been sick for a few weeks. Yucky way to start off the fall/winter season. Heck, maybe it'll build up our immune systems so that the winter months won't be as bad? With any luck anyway....
So, that is about it for around here. Took some cutsie pix of the baby today, will probably put them up here later. :O)
Have a good one and stay away from the people with coughs, goobers and boogers this week!
Darla

No comments: