Saturday, October 27, 2007

Couldn't get rid of me that easily I guess?

Well, to keep it short and sweet, no, it was not any one thing that caused me to stop blogging for a few days. It was no big meanie poo head or anything like that. Just some folks who expressed feelings about what I was blogging and made me think about what I like to share here.
When I started to blog it was sort of a diary of my daily goings on. Then I started to post more photos and stories and soon it became a place for our friends and family to come and see what is going on with our family - not just my life. I have shared trials and triumphs and goals and loss... but mostly it was just about sharing things with loved ones. If I have hurt anyone's feelings I am sorry, or stepped on toes, or rubbed noses in things... whatever, I have never intended to bother or upset anyone by what I write. I try to be sensitive to privacy issues and basically what it boils down to is if you don't like what you see or read here, then don't look. This is me. Just like I said all those years of being overweight - love me or leave me! So..... with that said, I am back and have lots to share but right now I am busy busy so it will have to wait! Sorry! :O( I'll try to catch things up tommorrow. Thanks to those of you with kind responses and emails...

Darla

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

What did I miss? Who's butt do I need to kick??? Dang girl, I miss your blog a few days, and all heck breaks loose?
I hope you are soon back up to snuff. It could be a combo of the cold stuff and thyroid stuff. It's about that time since your surgery, if they didn't get your levels right, right off the bat, they could be a kilter. Don't let it go long.
Happiest of days to you!
:J

Ruth.E said...

Worried about you now, you just keep blogging and be happy ~ we loves ya!
Ruth