Saturday, January 06, 2007

Super quick hello........

Just wrapping up the end of a VERY BUSY and VERY PRODUCTIVE day! It is after 11:00pm here in Idaho.... I ran ran ran today, got my gym time in (felt great!) and then came home and did not ONE....not TWO.....but THREE HOPS (hour of power) on the house, got the whole upstairs clean and super tidy including dusting for webs on the ceilings and vac-ing closets and nooks and crannies. Even helped youngest ds clean his VERY messy bedroom YEAHHH!!!!!! After all that, my dear and loving dh went and picked up take n bake pizza and cooked it for us all....so nice of him. Tonight I helped dye 3 teenagers hair CHICKEN YELLOW (dont' ask) and then came down and hid at my scrappy haven and did a page. OH.....and all the while long today I was pumping out loads of laundry... neverending job.

HAPPY WEEKEND!
Darla

1 comment:

Ruth.E said...

WOW, that gym is sure giving you heaps of energy. You are an inspiration.
Ruth