Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I guess I got tagged??

A little birdie told me I got tagged, well, there are a couple of 'tags' going around and I was not sure which was it so I just picked one! Here goes........

Here are are the rules to play:1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets2. Tag 5 friends and list them.3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.4. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

-5 Weird Things About Me and My Pets-
1. I hate pennies, they totally freak me out, gross, dirty, ick!
2. I love spinach and I love mushrooms, canned, fresh, cooked, whatever, I love them both.
3. I hate black and orange together..... my HS rivalry team's colors, hate them to this day.
4. My cats are all phsyco, but one of them has a thing with going in/out the sliding glass doors in the kitchen and will more or less "knock" to get in or out ... so weird!
5. I like to salt my melons! LOL Watermelon, honeydew, cantaloup.......gotta have salt.

-Tagging 5 Friends-
Robin Karalyn Dolly Ruth Nichole

1 comment:

Ruth.E said...

you hate black and orange, you know for a girl who has grown up with Halloween I find that surprising. Now thank you for tagging me and I did give it a go but I was scrapping the bottom of the barrel as I am not weird at all. LOL, well maybe a little.
Ruth