Friday, January 26, 2007

Promised pictures...




OK IS THIS FUNNY OR WHAT???????

So I have been a "boring blogger" (according to my dh Ed) so I will punish myself by totally humiliating myself with the big green machine lady photo! Go ahead, laugh, it IS funny.

I downloaded like 151 photos tonight so I will at least have some things to share with you all.

I also included a Christmas photo..... yes, I am so behind! Anyway, this is a photo that SANTA took after he dropped everything off on Christmas eve... doesn't look like tons, but believe me those kids got spoiled! (young and old)

And then there is the photo of our newest family addition........"HERSHEY" (as in the chocolate) We adopted him from a family on Free Cycle a little over a week ago, pure bred cocker spaniel and so far so good. (He is ED'S DOG) He is dang cute though..

OK until later, me


No comments: