Sunday, January 07, 2007

Oh how I love a challenge!!


I have been doing these "challenges" on a couple of my scrapbook chatty sites for a while now. They are a lot of fun but I am so bad and doing them myself sometimes....especially the past few weeks over the Holidays I got WAY behind. So, I am trying to catch up, but starting with the most current challenges as to not get further behind.

This page is for the Monkey board challenge..... week #30 it was, we were to use a chipboard coaster, a die cut(s) and some eyelettes. Did I really put this challenge together? Geeeeesh!! Well, luckily I had the perfect photo to use and got to play around with a new "toy" (chipboard coaster from my dear friend Robin/ribinscraps) and I also got to do some really FUN spring-ish colors that brightened my day up! I used some fun products too... Bazzill cardstock (and NO pattern paper which is crazy unheard of for me!)... I used the RobNBob coaster, some GinX die cut flowers, some MM stickers, BG rub ons and my new Cricuit for the big lettering. Enjoy. (oh and click on the image for a larger view if you want)

No comments: