Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Years "INTENTIONS"

Well, last year my dear online buddy Jules challenged us to do a scrapbook page about INTENTIONS rather than resolutions.....such a cool idea. I did in fact do a page and I took it out this year and was pleasantly suprized to see I had done EVERYTHING I had listed and it felt so great!
This year I am back so resolutions.....hee hee but the same old stuff, just want to keep improving my life and my families too!

So, as most of you know, and if you don't WHERE have you been??.... I have been working on getting more healthy and fit over the past few months. I started back in August 2006 and with much encouragement from my sister and friends and family I have dropped some weight and feel so much better. I still have a VERY long path to my ideal weight and fitness goals, but at least I have not given up and I am still looking forward, not trecking back. Right now I am just a hair under my 30# weight loss and I am struggling to get there.......it is SO frustrating to be so close!!!! I am really pushing myself extra hard both at they gym and at home and of course food is the everlingering evil in my life. I got this great book "YOU On A Diet" by Dr Oz and it has so much helpful info in it too. I think as I begin to better understand my body, the way my brain connects to my stomach and my will power connects to my mouth.....well, I think educating myself is the best thing I can do.

Basically, just wanted to catch some of you up on where I am and what I am doing. Feeling really good....sleeping better, feel better overall. Just lots of good things coming with taking better care of my body. AND I wanted to thank all those who have been SO supportive and helped me along... I still have a way to go (a LONG way) but I know with the extra shove and pat on the back I will and can do it! THANK YOU!

OK off to clean house....does that count as cardio??? :O)

Darla

No comments: