Monday, January 01, 2007


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 IS HERE!!!!

Wow, what a crazy year 2006 has been, lots of good stuff happening in our lives, busy times, fun times, lots of great memories. So fun to move into a new year now, I look forward to all the adventures we'll have.

Wanted to mention.... here is another LO I did with my new Cricuit I got for Christmas from dh and Liz. I used the letters with shadows on the title SMILES ... it is a photo of my 2 neices who I think are 2 of the prettiest girls in the world!! LOVE them both so much XOXO

So, New Years Eve was a fun night, went out with friends to play games (got my butt kicked in Monopoly) and visited, hung out and enjoyed one another... they are the coolest people, so comfortable to be around, more like family than friends. Very thankful for them in our lives. :O) New Years Day (today) we slept in, took down the Christmas decorations (very early for me but I was feeling very cramped and overwhelmed with "stuff" in the house) and then went over to our friends again.... same ones.... and visited some more. Quick dinner then the BIG Fiesta Bowl College game in which Boise State University played Oklahoma and what WOWZER that game turned out to be... but after much upset and crazies, Boise pulled it off and won!!!!! SO cool!

Well, the New Year is here, with it I will be working even harder on my fitness goals, and we plan to incorperate teh whole family in our quest for better health. Exciting times. I think we will be a great support system to one another. Good stuff. Also working hard on some goals personally as far as home, family, spirituality, and of course my favorite hobby (which is becoming neglected due to treadmill time...hmmm??). LOL Can't wait to see what the year ahead brings me to.

Blessing to you all my friends and family for a wonderful year in front of you.....may it bring all the best to you and yours!

Darla

No comments: