Thursday, January 11, 2007

Card Idea



Working on cards for a class at Church.... really stumped as to what I am doing. Want to involve the gals, keep them busy, challenge them a bit and still have fun. This is the first one I did (scan is terrible) and I love the colors and everything but thinking I need "Funner" ribbons and to do something with the cupcake....ideas? please share............. Darla


BTW.......the colors look clashing on here, bad scan, but they are all from the same paper kit and match perfectly to a tee!!

EDITED: I went back, did some pen stitching on the cupcake and border around it also took the tag off and put it inside the card.....looks much "cleaner" and cute!! I got them 'mass produced' into zip lock baggies for the class! One set down, one or two more to go!!

EDITED AGAIN: just added the 2nd card, big flower.....again, colors scanned wonky, but I love this simple lil' card!

No comments: