Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wonders Never Cease...

I am a follower. Never had the leader role in my sights...don't want it...dont' like it. I am too wishy washy indecisive to be a leader. So, in my 'follower' role, I also tend to do the "idol" thing as well. I have all my life, I see someone or something and I become obsessed with it... then I move on. LOL I DO! Well, a whole new world of scrapbooking has been poured upon me and I am now a 'follower' once again and I am "idolizing" once again. Two words:
CATHY ZIELSKE

Where has she been all my life!? LOL Seriously, I got my hands on her book "Clean and Simple Scrapbooking" and I am in total awe of her work! She can write like none other, true, blunt, straght forward words, tells a story and you SEE the action taking place. You FEEL it in your heart. And her photos...well in her case, a PICTURE IS WORTH 1000000 WORDS! Wow! She is just so so talented. Lastly, her design. Now, she is a professional graphic designer so I will give her a step up for that...but the clean, simple, clear, precise detail on her pages is just awesome!
So, I am a fan. Enough said. Right? No...well, I could go on...but anyone who has seen her work knows more than too well what talented individual she is. I have always been a HUGE Becky Higgins fan...but sorry girl, Cathy knocks you OFF the dock into the water!! WOW!

So, that is my blog for today...if you have NOT seen this book and her work, GO looking for it, NOW! This will better your scrapbooking and your life!
Darla

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

Robin! Yup...I think I need to keep it... yup, I do. LOL I am going to buy one asap though...

I HOPE she is at CKU...that would be so coolio! Can you beleive I posted on her blog??!! ROTFLMBO! I am such a big dork! he he