Thursday, October 20, 2005

Now I am in OFFICIAL Night Owl Mode...

Lord help me tommorrow morn when I don't want to get up! YIKES! Well, here I am , it is nearly 1:30 am and I am wide awake! I am such a night owl. Don't know how or why but I love my quiet nightime. I have been better lately and getting to bed close to midnight, but today, I am wide awake and ready to roll! LOL I sat up and watched two fave TV shows, sorted all my scrapbooking fibers, buttons, and other misc embellishments so they are all neat and tidy AND I gave each storage box a nice new label with description of it's content! Now what to do? I really should TRY to get some sleep but I am seriously pumped up tonight! What is it that is in us that determines the early birds vs the night owls?? Not in reference to the chatters on my fave mb... CKMB, but in our own personal ways... some rise early automatically...some cannot. Some cannot even rise early to an alarm clock!! Then there are those of us who could dance the whole night away and never blink an eye....
AH HA! I yawned! Must be a *sign*..... goodnight, er, good morning?
Darla

No comments: