Sunday, October 23, 2005

No Deep Thoughts Tonight...I'm Tapped Out!

Nothing important or pertinent to report here so just a quick little 'hello' to my fellow bloggers and a :O) for those who need one. Kind of a slow day around here, Sundays are one of my favorite days because we just get lazy and relax...a day for naps, scrapbooking and lots of dumb TV! One day to wind down to gear up for the next 6 ahead...good perspective! LOL
On a sad note, my sis is sure having a tough time with some personal things in her life and that is certainly weighing on my heart and mind. I never realized how much I can hurt for my sisters. Almost like you hurt for your own kids or spouse ... different, but similar. But my hands are tied on this one and all I can do is be a shoulder and an ear when she needs me. :O( Pretty tough to sit back and do nothing at all.

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

Um... ya, we are! LOL I guess we are, right? We ARE adults after all...I mean, we should be having deep, meaningful brainteasers, right? :O) OK OK what IS it with slinkies anyway? ROTF!! Darla