Wednesday, October 26, 2005

WID Day...no, not WED Day...WID

Happy WID Day...HA! NOT! What is WID Day? Today is Weigh In Day for me and my friend Lisa. We are doing this 'sort of' weight loss/health challenge and every WED Day we do a WID Day... (ok not so funny after all) Well, I am not thrilled to do this today. I have been doing everything in my plan except getting off my big butt and walking or excersizing. I have been very conciously watching my food, journaling everything, drinking water till' I might float away and taking my vitamins. I have been able to track in my journaling and find my 2 KEY problems with eating so I can start to work on that. I just need to MOVE... I am not sure what is going to motivate me to do it, but I just have to. I am hoping this WID will make me stronger, make me mad, make me WANT to do it. This is rediculous, I can't blame my expanded waist and tush to baby fat anymore... I have got to slim it down! DO IT DO IT DO IT! (my own cheer squad)...

*sigh* Darla

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Go Darla! You can do it! I'll cheer for you anyday!