Wednesday, October 19, 2005

TODAY... the first day of the rest of my life! What will I do with it?

Well, today IS the day! Yes, of course it is the first day of the rest of my life... but a healthier life at that! Today is my first official 'weigh in' with my health buddy Lisa! We will be doing the nasty little chore of weighing and measuring and I am NOT looking forward to the numbers :O(
HOWEVER, being optimistic as I am... he he... I am looking at this as a HUGE starting point for me, a true, solid base for me to start being more healthy and loosing some of this huge belly I have accumulated over the past 15 years! (ahhh marriage is good?!) I have never had a good body image, as a matter of fact, I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. I have a very matter-of-fact look though...love me, all of me, or leave me! Right? Well, there is getting to be TOO much of me to love and there won't be enough of me when I am dead because I am too full of fat and cholesterol and gunk to live anymore! ACK! It is time to get down and dirty, 100% honest and true... time to do this! For me, for my family for those I love! I CAN do this...
So, when you see and talk to me, reinforce it folks! Tell me to get moovin' and groovin' baby!

Darla

1 comment:

crazydarla said...

Thanks Robin! Lets' just hope it lasts! eeck!