Wednesday, September 01, 2010

to do to do to do to do






I want to play. Bad. I want to
play with my kids and hubby.
I want to hang with friends and play.
I want to play with my scrappy stuffs.
I want to do SO much stuff.
BUT I think I need to play more.
Seriously.
I need to make a to do list
I have 101 things to get done
I need to clean house and do laundry
and catch up with friends
and play in my scrappies
and 101 other things.
I need to pay bills
and I need to hang with my kids
I need to iron Ed's shirts
and I need to practice my running.
I need to sleep more
and eat better and clean more
and organize the house.
I need to help Ed find the garage.
I need to get the yardwork done
that I want to do.
I need to do to do to do to do
101 things.

I NEED 34 hrs in a day not just 24.

No comments: