Saturday, September 04, 2010

cool things to share


my scrappy page of Ed's side of the famliy - simple but a lot of fun to do



my cards challenge (three with one set of stamps) for the retreat blog challenge...



My scrappy area all tidy and cute looking!!








Sweet ROBIN! XOXO








Great Grandpa and Grandma Jorgensen's grave in Denmark! SO COOL!





Bodhi doggie and lil' Tina pup = a difference of over 100 lbs LOL His head is
bigger than her WHOLE body! LOL






LOVE ME SOME SKINNY JEANS! WOOOT! WOOOOOOOT!















I got my scrapbook area DONE and pretty
and even scrapped a bit today! Robin n
the boys came over, we played, ate, played
some more and it was awesome! I LOVE Robin!
(and Chris and Tater!)
I got yardwork and cleaning done, got some
misc boxes unpacked, it was just a good day.

Big cool thing, my cousin Julie is in DENMARK
for a vaca with her hubby (he is a military guy)
and she is trecking around looking at family
history things. She got to go to the town our
grandfather (on my Dad's side) grew up in
and even was able to find HIS (my grandpa's)
parents grave! SO COOL! I am a tad jealous
tp be honest LOL but so cool that she is there!

Ed is in Vegas for teh weekend, doing a little
trip for himself, getting away, he needed it.
I have a couple of minitrips coming up myself
so he needed a break and off he went! I hope he
is having a blast and I hope he comes home safe!

We have had Blake's dog, Bodhe, here this weekend.
He jumped out of the back of the truck a couple of
weeks ago and tumbled out and under the big flatbed
trailer as Blake was driving along... needless to say
he got pretty banged up :O( so Chris is watching him
while they are gone for Labor Day weekend!
He is SOOOOOOOO sweet! He is a choco lab and he is
a big ol' baby! Love that pup! So sweet!

BIG accomplishment for the weight loss journey - VERY
sadly, all my cute denim capris I wore last summer
were NOT budging this summer. I couldn't even lay down
on the bed to button them up! I about cried when I was
getting ready to go on vaca to Calf cuz that took me
down to almost nothing to wear :O( This morning I decided
to give them a whirl -- HAPPY DAY! They fit again! WOOT!I was so excited! Stll a bit snug but I can wear them
and I am VERY happy about that!

Enough babbles... off to get my ironing done and then to bed.
Big day again tomorrow...

DarlaLOU

No comments: