Thursday, September 30, 2010

Super Happy Birthday!

Had one of the BEST birthday's ever yesterday!
I am a mere' 39 this year... ha ha, still have
a THREE in front of my age so I am still
officially "young" to most of my crowd of family
and friends.
Whew!
Anyway, it was a GREAT day and I am so thankful
to all those who treated me like a princess! The night
before Dani's boyfriend Den brought me a purple basket
of goodies and the sweetest card - Loved it!
Then I woke up to flowers and cupcakes and cards from the kids,
Ed bought me Starbucks for breakfast, Robin and LaRee
took me to lunch and got me some really sweet gifts,
Lisa May came by and dropped off a gift at work for me,
I had a sweet friend drop off these FREAKING AMAZING
flowers and a card at work, then back at home I had
a card from my sister Carlee, the kids hung up purple
balloons at home, Ed took me to dinner and WOW it was
a great day! I think I got like 70+ bday wishes on FB,
sung to a dozen or so times, and I just felt so loved.

THANK YOU everyone for a great day!!!!!!!!! XOXOXO

DarlaLOU

No comments: