Monday, September 20, 2010

20 Years? Already?


So Ed got 'double' treated at Starbucks the morning of our 20th Anniversary!
I 'snuck' to SB before work to get him a mocha, some apple fritters and a
card... in my gut I just KNEW he and his other mgrs were going to go for a
mocha/coffee run... sure enough, there they were IN THE DRIVE THRU when
I was waiting for our order - so he got a double double shot! LOL


That night we went out for a little dinner at Red Robin... nothing fancy
but a dang good meal - some friends spotted us and sent us a drink and
they came and sang "Happy Birthday"???? to us! Funny!

20 years and still going - and they said we wouldn't make it
5 years.... POOOEY on those doubtful fools! 20 years, 4 kids,
and a wonderful freakin' ride!
I LOVE YOU ED!!!!!!!! XOXOXO

No comments: