Thursday, September 02, 2010

Scrapbook retreat challenges preview

Playing (a LITTLE) -




So, I did this card challenge to ONLY use cardstock - I had fun
and whipped this out and not only did I use only cardstock, I
used up a bunch of scraps too and I really LOVE how it turned out.
I used a bit of pen stitching on it for detail but otherwise
it was super simple and I think it is cute!






















I know, I am supposed to send these in to the scrapbook retreat blog
but I am just working on what I can do when I can do it so - if you
are on the 4Girls group - ignore this for now. LOL



I have also been slowly squishing in time to organize and set
up my new scrappbook nook in the downstairs family room. I LOVE
the little space I have and am trying to carve out clean details
of setting up without looking too cluttered. I have a LOT of
supplies and need to do more purging but will work it as I go I
suppose. I did manage to get my papers all re-setup and labled
in an orderly manner - Man I have a freaking LOT of paper. Sheesh!
I do need to do an inventory and shop for some cardstock sometime
soon, but I'd kind of like to use up some that I have first and
see where that takes me??

Ed will be out of town this weekend so hope that I can get some
down n dirty cleaning up done through the house as well as my
little corner of the world in scrappyland AND hopefully some
yardwork done too. I want to weed out the front flowerbeds and
dig up a few weeds that are sneaking in the front grass. *IF* I
have time I'd like to do some cleanup out back too and maybe
work on some more garage stuff getting cleared out. We will see.

Robin promised me a scrappy day one day as well - so lots of
motivation for a productive weekend for DarlaLOU! I can't wait!

By the way, if I have not mentioned it, I LOVE my new house
and I am feeling like a very lucky, very blessed person
right now.

Hope you all have a GREAT Labor Day weekend! XO
DLou

1 comment:

Robin said...

Its coming along!! Gasp!!! I think you might have more stuff in your nook than mine????? WHAT