Sunday, September 12, 2010

GO BIG BLUE! GO DARLA LOU!

FUN STUFF GOING ON AT OUR HOUSE!!!!















We are giving Lea THE all American
experience here - EMOTION BOWL week!
The big HS rivalry football game is
coming up and we just had to teach
her a bit about Grizzly pride.
Lea and Dani had a lot of fun painting
the windows on our house and cars today!













I spent my afternoon on a 7 mile 'trek'.
I wanted to sort of test myself before the
Rim2Rim next weekend. My goal was 7 miles
in less than 2 hours with walk/jog intervals.
It weren't pretty. It was pretty warm out and I was
poopered by mile 5. The last 2 miles I just
walked it out. No jogging AT ALL! I was so mad
at myself. Tonight I am feeling it - all over.
I need to get as much good practice in this week
as I can! SCARY!

1 comment:

Robin said...

GO GRIZZ!!

GO DARLA LOU!!!!