Monday, August 30, 2010

thinking





I was thinking a lot tonight
about all sorts of things
good things
bad things
odd things
and here is what
I have come up with

"The word according to Darla"

sometimes...
it sucks to be a doormat personality
it sucks to know someone is thinking of you and won't just pick up the phone
it feels good to just sit and soak in a hot bathtub
pigging out on chocolate cake, starbucks, and other junk food is ok
people like to argue just for the sake of argument
I want to just have alone time
seeing your kids grow up is a relief that someday you'll be 'done'
mowing the lawn can be theraputic
you just want to go to bed at 8:30 at night for no particular reason
it would be nice to write off certain family members and say jump off a cliff
I would like to have someone stand up for me so I don't have to stand up for myself
you just have to say what the heck and walk away
I wish I was where I was a year or two ago
going for an atv ride would be fun

2 comments:

Robin said...

i wuv you...(((hugs)))

~L said...

Hey...I like your jounaling on here. I never do just random, thoughtful things. I need to practice. Love you! And I didn't really think you had a doormat personality...did I miss something?