Thursday, August 26, 2010

Progress happening SOMEWHERE...



my scrapbook area at the old house before I cleaned, packed and started
to move stuff...



my scrappy area full of boxes - what a mess...






making some progress...



the front livingroom before we started to decorate...






and after some playing around with decor - I LOVE IT so far...










Have NOT been good this week.
No workouts, not watching foods.
Not happy with that at all.

Progress on the house is coming along
though and I feel good with that.
A few photos here... I finally got the
front livingroom set up and decorated.
Still have a bit of fine tuning to do
but very happy so far.
Also working on the scrappy corner.
Not been a huge priority cuz' I will
want to sit on my arse and play once it
is done. LOL

Geeeze I need some energy.

Carlee is coming this weekend - she and Lisa
are doing the Mesa Falls 1/2 marathon (or 5k?)
but I wish I was going even if I am not running
with them :O( Big bummer. Oh well, I have a lot
of work to do before the Rim2Rim next month!

Also, Dani got her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday
VERY unplanned/unexpected. Not a good thing, the
poor girl does not "do" pain. UGH! Hope she is
feeling better quick! School starts Monday!!!!!
Maybe the new routine will help MY routine to
get a move on and get feeling better as well....

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

I love what you did with the wall! What a warm welcoming area that is!
Keep it up girl!

~L said...

I love the decor. I have an old sewing machine also, but haven't done anything around it...this gives me some good ideas.