Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Monday!







My first Monday morning in our new home - so far a great day!
Slept well, got up and went for a 2-ish mile walk n jog - just
tested myself out for running since I haven't done much lately.
Fortunatly it went well - ran a few little 1/4 mile intervals
comfortably and it felt good so now I can pace my plan out
to train for the Rim2Rim in a few weeks! 34 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

House is coming together. A LOT to do still.
The old house is a mess... A LOT to do over there still.
Hope Ed and the kids can get it all empty today and then
we can move the washer/dryer tonight and then I can focus
on the cleaning over there and be done before Friday.
Sat will be busy with the work fundraiser yardsale thing
and Sun Ed and I volunteered for the Xtreme Home Makeover
project here in Eastern Idaho!
So, this week is going to be
PACKED FULL for sure!

Off to work for me - Robin has appts this a.m. and LaRee is gone so
I'll be busy busy!

Have a GREAT Monday and week ahead everyone!
:O) Darla

No comments: