Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well, here it is Tuesday already...


Good morning and hello from Idaho! Having a good morning here so far, up and running, getting kiddies off to school and a busy day ahead for me!
I made it to the gym again this morning and had a good workout - still pretty worn down from that flu but getting back to normal a bit. I think it is just going to take a while. Ick! So, today I did my weight routine, a warmup on the stationary bike for 10 minutes and then a 30 minute walk just under 1.5 miles. I did not run today because it kicked my butt so much yesterday and I am still coughing up a lung so running is no good for now. LOL
Today is no baby for me, I have a dentist appt this morning (ick!) to get some fillings done but on a happy note, I also get my whitening trays today too and they are FREE! The dentist office ever-so-kindly offered (well, the bookeeper told the dentist he should) to do the whitening kit for free since we spend so much money there! LOL He said YES! Gotta love that! So, in a week or two I'll be sportin' a whiter brighter smile! YEAHHH! (I'll have to take some pix and share!)
Also have tons of housework and laundry to do today and some things to do for my sister as well - guess I'll stay busy! LOL
Hope everyone is well and happy and I'll leave ya with a photo from Tiff's 11th Bday last weekend! I forgot to post here for her and wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We celeberated with a skating party and cake and ice cream with family/friends! She had a great day!
Later folks!
Darla

No comments: