Friday, February 01, 2008

Clean Bill of Health !!

Well, I went for my Dr appt this a.m. and so far I have a clean bill of health! I still have to wait about 10 days for my pap to come back but otherwise the Dr was really happy with how I am doing. He was very happy that my BP has evened out and also nearly as excited as I was about my thyroid horomones coming into check! I talked to him about my workouts and he was totally impressed that I am running - uh, trotting - but says he thinks I am doing great! :O) I feel SO good! That along with the weight coming off at a good pace I am just in a fan-tab-u-lous mood tonight! Also had a fun day running around with hubby Ed - lots of little errands and stuff - just nice to be with him for the day! I am going to call today my day off for the week on working out at the gym and then do Sunday instead... which is ok since I bummed up my knee yesterday I think taking a day off is ok for a rest!
OK since I've been gone all day, I need to do a quick tidy on the house and then I think I am having a pretty relaxing evening!
More later!
Darla

No comments: