Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Thursday to YOU!

Well, what a good week I've had so far, not so good for poor hubby, but I am flying high! (Ed is down with that nasty flu I just got over) I have made it to the gym everyday this week so far and I am feeling great and seeing these extra few lbs I gained while I was sick melt off *again* (I think I've lost this initial 5 lbs like three times now!) Anyway, another great workout this a.m. although I missed my weight session but I am ok with it... weights are not my fave part of the workouts in the least!
Today is a big day, our oldest son, Chris, is getting his wisdom teeth out! Two are through and will be normal extractions but two are not and they will require more work.... in other words I'll have TWO miserable men in my house today! Ugh! I hope he does well and feels good within a day or so, I know some people get really sick when they have their wisdom teeth out. Lots of prayers for a good outcome there!

That is about it!
Hope your having a great week and treating yourself kindly!
HUGS
Darla

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Hope both the men folk will be up and about soonest. And congrats on you workouts!

Cindy Marchant said...

It will be so nice when all of you are healthy at the same time!!! Hey, I love your new banner!!! Is it from Robin? She is so talented!