Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm BAAAAAACK!


Well, not that I am 100% yet, but I am back. So sorry to leave everyone hanging here, just have felt so crappy for the past 2 weeks it is unreal. I am glad to be feeling somewhat better finally though!
So, today I FINALLY went to the gym! I was really worn down quick though which was a bummer but at least I went! I did my floor excersizes and stretches (abs, legs, etc) and then a whoppin' 15 min workout on the ellyptical and then one mile on the treadmill with one mini 2 minute run in there! I could not beleive how fast I wore out on the running! Crazy how 2 weeks drags ya downhill so fast! But, I went and that is what counts!
This week is busy busy with Dr and Dentist appts amongst other things but I think I can keep up! LOL Not much else to report here... I still have some SUPER FUNNY photos to share from our family weekend last week but I'll have to save them for when I have more time!
Hope everyone is well and happy - big hugs to all our friends and family!
Loves!!

Darla

No comments: