Friday, February 22, 2008

From the land of the 1/2 living...

Thought I'd better check in here and let everyone know that I am not dead - yet anyway. LOL Seriously, I have been so stinking sick it is ridiculous! I went back to the Dr today and got a new round of meds - Dr thinks I have a secondary infection from the original Flu I had last week and hopes that this will get me up and running again. I seriously have been doing nothing but sleeping and eating and my house most definatly reflects it! So, I am not hiding from anyone, just sleeping my live long life away! Obviously there is no updates on the running or weight loss - *BIG SIGH* - but at least I am going to live, right? So.....that is what is new. I do have some pix to share from our family get-together last weekend but I'll have to get to those later. In the mean time, just wanted to let ya know I am in fact alive.
HUGS

Darla

1 comment:

Kip said...

Get well soon kiddo, we miss you!!