Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Let's see....

Lots of little catching up to do here, but where to start? Well, I'll just go for it.

So, we went to Lagoon in Utah on Sunday, well, actually we left Sat night, stayed in a cute little hotel (not so clean though) and then headed out Sun morning to the park. The 2 younger kids and I spent the majority of the day at the water park, Lagoona Beach while Ed and the older kids did the big, wild, crazy rides. Later we met up at the water park and the older kids swam a bit too and after that we all went and did a big water ride Rattlesnake Rapids where we ALL proceeded to get soaked to the gills. Fun! But wet! That evening Ed took the big kids back to another wild ride and I took Micheal to ride some kiddie rides... oh the joys! All day he'd been fighting a cough/cold that was coming on and lil' Tiffany was complaining of a headache that had come on so it was definatly time to call it a day at about 8:30pm. We headed out and stopped to get some dinner at Wendy's when Tiff went full blown SICKIE on us... pounding headache, crying, nausea, the whole bit. Poor bug. We fed her and got her some meds and she was ok, slept the whole drive home. Meanwhile on the drive Micheal proceeded to get sicker, and upset. About an hour from home he started sobbing his eyes out and snuffing his little nose... we had to stop and buy some kids meds for him in Pocatello. Made it home finally about 1:00a.m and we were all sooooooooo tired. Monday was a long morning I will just tell ya. Ended up keeping Micheal home from school, he is ok now though. What an adventure.

Last night was the eclipse. I got up at 4:00 a.m. wide awake and went out in my pjs' in the drive to take pictures. It was SO pretty. Blood red, and bold and bright, just amazing. However, my lil' camera did not get the best photos and so I am afraid I won't have much to share. I'll have to see when my computer is back up and going.

Oh yea, my computer is still "ix-nay" aka: DEAD... so I am still 'borrowing' Ed's for now. Not too bad though, just missing some of my photos.

Trying to get things done around the house this week. Don't want to be in a hurried crazy rush next week before my surgery. Hope to get the yard all perked up too, hope. LOL Always something with the 4 kids, don't know if I'll make much headway but I can try at least! I am getting a little nervous about this all but I am sure things will be ok. We have tons of help promised and I think things will be well planned. Kids are excited to see Grandpa and Grama too. It will be nice to be able to visit with them and always a perk for us, even if the visit isn't under the best circumstances. Ed's folks are so good to our kids, well, to all of us, but they are sure awesome Grandparents!

Chris got his customized license plates for his car yesterday......oh what a HOOT! You saw in the previous post his car - red Firebird Formula - cool car for a 16 yr old boy, but how much cooler with personalized plates that say CMYBIRD !!!!!!!!
Yup, the DMV allowed the plates only because the car is a Firebird! LOLOL Love it! Now we'll see how much of a cop magnet this lil' red sportscar becomees? Hmmmm.

OK off and running. TONS to do today. Hope everyone is well.
HUGS
Darla

No comments: