Friday, August 24, 2007

Down and out

Just a quick note to let you know I won't be posting as much for a bit. We had a power surge the other day and my computer got zapped! DH is working on it, trying to save the poor thing but not sure where to start. So, for now, he is playing "nice hubby" and sharing his pc with me... but that means much much less time online for me. (maybe a good thing?)

BIG NEWS for this week: our oldest DS, Chris, got his drivers license today! He is out on his first "official" DATE tonight with a girl... driving all by himself and everything! OYE!! Also, prayers please for my nephew Ted, he has gone off to college on a soccer scholarship at Kansas City and in a scrimage game this week he blew out his knee, not looking good at all. Poor kiddo! One last thing... this is the biggie! I am thinking about going back to school! WHAT?! Yea, I know, big thing, but a cool thing. More on that later though. (I'll keep you all in suspence)

OK make it a great weekend! We are planning on it! Sat is a busy day with lots of little stuff going on, then we are headed to Utah for a day of fun at Lagoon on Sunday. (Big amusement park) Hope you are all healthy , happy and safe! Luvs to ya!

Darla

No comments: