Friday, August 10, 2007

Catching up is hard to do....




Here I went and promised more updates and more photos and then I slacked off all week! So sorry! But now I am here to play 'catch up' again! LOL

A few pictures of our trip to Yellowstone last Sunday. Chris drove the WHOLE drive, all day long, we are talking like 10 hours! It rained and poured and rained and poured.... then it thundered and lightening... yea, but it was STILL beautiful! At teh end of the day as we were driving out through Grand Teton Natl' Park we caught the sun rays bursting out of the clouds onto the magestic mountains... AMAZING site! I know my picture does not capture the utter amazing beauty but you get the idea!!

Also a pic of my lil' guy I babysit. He keeps me going to say the least! LOL

More catch up later.
HUGS
Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

That is gorgeous picture! The little guy is a cutie too!

:J