Wednesday, August 15, 2007

circles


Running in circles. That is my theme this week. Getting up, running around all day, cleaning, doing laundry, talking endlessly on the phone, going to bed (too late I might add) and then getting up and doing it all again. OH, and it is ONLY Wednesday I hear? Whatever.

Seriously, just been a long week with very repetitive days for me. SO ready for school to start next week, new routine, new schedule, fresh new outlook. Have a lot going on and trying to get things in order and get worked into that new routine so things can run smoothly for a while.

Going to bed wayyyyy too late the past couple of weeks. Been slacking at the gym, only going like 3x a week rather than 5 like normal because I am too wiped out in the mornings. Ready to kick that in the butt big time!!!! My weight is up a few lbs and it is making me NUTS to the max! I totally have to be on top of this right now, as when I have that surgery in a couple weeks I am sure I'll see some problems on the scales for a while so I want to be in the best position I can before that happens. I want to be able to jump back into the workout routine as quickly as posible and not have to make up too much lost time. Wish me luck!! Yea, I know.

Kids are pretty much ready for school to start Monday. Chris and Dani are all registered and Tiff and Micheal get to go Fri to see where their classrooms are and stuff. Just need to grab school supplies this weekend and we are good to go. Ed and Chris are off tonight buying Chris a few clothes he needs and shoes.... wow, summer is gone, CrAzY!

Wayy cool photo of the sun breaking through the clouds on our way out of Teton Natl' Park near Jackson Hole, WY when we went a couple of weeks ago. So much awesome nature to see that trip.... I shocked myself with some coolio photos this time around!

So, things are in "order" for my surgery. Date is set for Fri Sept 7th, I will be in overnight, have tons of help coming so that is good. Ed's folks will be here that weekend. Liz is taking Sat off to help out. Ladies from Church bringing in food (coolness) and lots of other offers of help too. I feel so loved. hee hee. Just hoping that it goes smooth and I will recover quickly. I'll let you know how things go and I am sure Ed will post a note for me here or something too.

OK off to eat my spinach veggie salad and sun dried tomato and basil wheat things! Good stuff!

Darla

No comments: