Friday, February 09, 2007

Workouts Headaches Snow

So much going on these days. Seems like I never slow down. I did have to take a moment and post though.....

Workouts are going great. Have a new goal set for working up to the 5K walk/run in May. Feeling good. (and looking better)

Have had a headache ongoing now for over 24 hours. Thinking it is sinus related maybe, plus my eyes are bothering me like the kids were last week when they had pink eye.... ick! Taking it easy today and trying to kick this crud. I have not had a pounding headache like this since I don't know when AND one that does not react to Motrin is very unusual for me too.

Well, after a beautiful and sunny warm week here, today we are getting light snow........dangit all! I was hoping spring would poke out it's happy little sunny face soon. Bummer.

Funny note, one of our very close friends was on a radio show this a.m. Talking about thier business. Funny to listen to him, he is such an easy going guy but you could sure hear the nervousness in his voice this a.m. The show was pretty funny, the hosts are a couple of dorky guys who rambled on about utter silliness... cracked me up. Always good to spread the free advertising on any business though! Way to go Blake!

OK well, the headache is ruling over me, so I am going to go take a nice hot bath and maybe even lay down for a bit. wow!

Until later,
Darla

No comments: