Thursday, February 22, 2007

INTRODUCING..



Our poochie pup: HERSHEY.



OK so I am SOOOOO bad, here we have had this mutt for a few weeks now and I am barely showing him off! HERSHEY came from the Freecycle message board here in Idaho Falls. He is a black Cocker Spaniel with a teeny tiny white patch on his chest. He is about 1.5 yrs old and a very good doggie. So far we have all fallen for his sweet charm and horribly awful drooping sad eyes! He is a sweet pup! I swore I would NOT get attatched to this guy, SWORE I WOULD NOT, and yet, here is "Momma" who loves him to bit. My only grumps would be that he has this tendancy to like to puke on OUR bed (new comforter and sheet set too!) and he barks when you leave him out back too long. Otherwise he is a great doggie. Our cats don't seem to love him quite as much as we all do however and the females in particular have ruffed him up a few times. :O( Poor pooch! Anyway, here are a couple of pix of him, one with our oldest ds Chris and then one by himself.

Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

I love your Hershey! He is just adorable!

:J