Monday, February 05, 2007

BUSY Weekend FUN Times CRAZY Goings On


Well, as you can see, I have been scrapbooking! YEAHHHH!! This is just one of a few LO's I did this last weekend, it was crazy!!

Thurs night my dh took me and bought me a new Cricut cartridge (Jasmine) just for the heck of it, I so love that guy! Also, I went to a stamping party, that was fun to get out, visit, enjoy the company of other crafters. OH and Heather had the YUMM YUMM YUMMIEST celery on her veggie tray! Good times...good times... (hee hee)

Friday night, I got to go to a crop at the lss, The Scrap Coop, here in Idaho Falls. We spent the evening visiting, being ultra silly, creating and just having a great time. I SO LOVE going to those crops.... totally rocks. I did get 3 whole LO's done and one started in the works. So cool.

(This layout is of my honey, Ed. I just rarely get a photo of him smiling.... he has a handsome smile... I had to scrap him, I love him so much!)

So, believe it or not, the weekend got even BETTER!! Sat we just sort of hung out, I did get some housework done, and then after running some errands, I went and got a hair cut, nothing major, just a bit off the back (growing bangs out for real this time). Then we met up with a friend and went to dinner, a great mexican food place, so yummy. After that we went shopping!!!!! Oh yea, 2 guys and one girl shopping, yup....they went to the electronics store and I went to the clothing store! (I LIKE that a lot!) I bought myself a few new peices of clothes to fit my slowly slimming body (2 sizes smaller to be precise!) and then we went to WalMart and they wandered about while I dug through 1001 clearance racks looking for a great deal...which I did find! Pants for $7 is a great deal in my humble opinion! So Sat was a total success!

but it still was even more fun.....

Sunday after Church (that was not the fun part) we cooked up some goodies for the big Superbowl game. Hot wings, bbq beef, chips n salsa, veggie dip and tray.... lots of yummy o stuff. The 'guys' watched the game while we all sort of hung out. Later in the evening I went to our friends and sat in the hot tub.... soooooo cool to be outside in 20 degree weather with the tub set at 101 degrees! AWESOME stuff. Such a good way to end such a great weekend. :O)

AND

Monday was a good one too! (winding down now) Got up early, did my workout, did my weigh in (down again!! yeahh!) and got the hosue tidy, went out to lunch with my honey and our bf's, did more housework, laundry, dinner, and then dh bought us a new cooking pan set.....Wolfgang Puck! SO COOL! Hope my run of good days keeps going and going and going...

Be good.
Be nice.
Stay out of trouble.

D

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Stay out of trouble? What fun is that?
Sounds like life is good to you right now. You deserve it!

:J