Friday, February 02, 2007

FRIDAY FUNDAY


Totally check out these crazy women!!! This was our group at CKU PROVO from past May 2006. We had SO freaking much fun there together, playing, scrapping, and doing all sorts of ODD things! This phoeo has Lisa B in it with us, she was "admiring" our CLUE CKU taable set up!

...and WHY am I bringing all this up today??

I GET TO CROP WITH MY GIRLS TONIGHT!

Tonight Robin, Heather, Cindy, Cynthia and myself a long with a few other gals I don't know "too well" are going to THE SCRAP COOP (our lss here in Idaho Falls) http://www.sherellechristensen.typepad.com/the_scrap_coop/ We are VERY fortunate to have an awesome LSS here in town. The store is owned and operated by Sherelle Christensen, a CK HOFer and designer for several sb manufacture's. She is VERY talented and she runs one heck of a store. Her Mom, Sherry, is the SWEETEST thing that ever walked the streets of Idaho. I love her, she is so helpful, so chatty, friendly, really makes you feel comfortable at the store. I don't get to go in shopping nearly enough, but when I do always look forward to visiting with Sherry. So, I am just over the top excited about going to CROP there toinght!! (the last time I went was back in Sept) I have several pages planned out to work on and hope to be able to really make some progress on them. I have been so busy and since I have been going to the gym I seem to have lost a lot of sb time. Need to catch up on it!!

In other news... the wind chill here in IF has dropped down like crazy, getting REALLY COLD (I should be at gym now but I am NOT going out in that cold) We had temps as low as -26 degrees last night with the wind chill... so far so good, no school closures, but who knows, the last time they waited till' 15 min before bus to announce it! (shaking head) Maybe some snow this weekend too. Winter is DEFINATLY NOT OVER here yet. (Did the lil' guy see his shadow yet this a.m.??) I keep telling our youngest boy Micheal about GROUNDHOG DAY and he does not "get" it. HOPE they cover it in school today. LOL

Guess that is it. Have a GREAT FRIDAY and keep warm!

Darla

No comments: