Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Time Goes By Too Quickly!










Wow, would you look at this chubby lil' guy? Here is our 'baby' boy Micheal at just 4 months old.......seems like forever yet seems like yesterday. Crazyness! He was such a cutie pie too...super duper chubba legs and rolly poly belly. I tried to take these photos in b&w film, sort of a "mommy photo shoot" have you , but they didn't turn out too well. I was also using an old 35mm as well.......I'm sure if I'd had my digital cam I'd have done better. Or not?! But he sure was a little ball of joy.... where have 5 and a 1/2 years gone????? And WOW! Look at him now! 5 1/2 and starting school! Kindergarden is a huge milestone for kids.....esp Micheal since he didn't do preschool like our other kids did. He is doing great though and loving it all. Comes home everyday with his lil' backpack and a huge grin on his face! Nope, gone are those chubby leg days.....but now I get to have him run to my arms each afternoon for a big afterschool LOVE for Mommy! Guess I can deal with him growing up... for now.









4 comments:

Karalyn & Jason said...

Hey D!

Don't think I don't read your comments to my blog. I do - and then I tried to comment on yours yesterday and the internet ate it! I clicked login and publish and then poof it was gone. Grrr.

Anyway, I am working on the office. It is taking longer than I expected. Plus - I bought a 28 gallon aquarium this past weekend and have had some issues getting it set up - but now it's all good.

Other than that, life is pretty normal - Jason is back in school, and is also working. I'm still working at Mikes - fun fun!

We're both losing weight - I've lost 13.5 lbs in about 5-6 weeks! :) Wish it would come off faster, but slow and steady is fine for me.

Other than that, nothin' new! :)

Love ya,
K

Cindy Marchant said...

Oh what a darling little boy!!! And what a huge milestone in his life, and yours!! Hope you are adjusting to the empty nest! Enjoy!

Cindy Marchant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhonda said...

Hey there Darly! Awwww doesn't little Micheal look so cute with his backpack all ready for school. I just can't believe that its time for that but I guess that if Jason can be in 1st grade then Mr. Man can be in kindergarten. They grow up soooo fast. I also can't believe that our oldest ones are in high school (ok or rather mine should be but she's in school). Anyways I know firsthand how much you truly do cherish all these memories.

Love ya!

Roo