Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'M A SKINNY CHICKEN!!!!!


OK OK I am not a skinny chicken... YET! But I am working on it! (inside joke) Yes, I am still working on my "diet" which I'd rather call a lifestyle change and I am doing GREAT if I so say so myself! See HERE (to the left) this photo of me just as I was starting my new ME and I do not look very happy.... look at those CHINS hanging down there! ICK! ACK! yes, this new me is going to be awesome! What am I doing??

Well, on M-W-F at 9 am I got to our Church and do low impact aerobics, stretches and pilates with a group of Mom's..there are about 7-10 o f us, we take our kids, work out, stretch and talk and have fun while burning fat! Then I am walking 30 min every night with my honey Ed, who is also starting a new lifestyle change too. In between I am walking whenever I get the chance and also try to squeeze in one more 1/2 hr aerobics video a week. I am eating SUPER good right now, almost not sweets, no pop at ALL, tons of water and tons and tons of veggies and fruits! I can see a huge difference already and I FEEL SO GOOD! This is something I can do for a long time, I feel great and see such a difference ....... it is amazing I let myself go for all these years.
YEAH ME! (sorry, had to do it!)

What else? Kids are running me 101 mph these days with activities and freinds and school. Seems like there is hardly one day a week that I am not taxing someone around. All good though. Kids like school....getting adjusted and doing well. Have been babysitting for a friend, has been fun.....he is a good little boy and a great buddy to Micheal. That is about it. Just getting geared up for the Holidays to start rolling in...too fast, much much too fast.

Until next time. me

1 comment:

nickle831 said...

Great Job Darla! Keep up the good work!