Thursday, September 21, 2006

Richard don't love me back.......




Maybe Ted D Bear will have to do? I can snuggle him while I cry my eyes out over Richard Simmons?! Hee hee! OK here is the deal. So, I went to doa workout today...so motivated, so pumped and so dissapointed in myself. YES, I AM so out of shape that 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' was going to do me in....so I switched off to Denise Austin (have done hers before) and it was ALL floor excersizes (bad deal for Darla) so I finally got mad and put it the Good Housekeeping video from like 1983? HA HA HA We are talking Jane Fonda style ladies, belted leotards, hightop Reebok's and the oh so cool head bands to match! whoo whoo let's "WORK IT LADIES" ....... funny enough, except THAT was the video I ended up sticking with on my workout! The video IS old, but the moves are well spelled out, good and I could FEEL them working (LORD !!! could I feel them) and it was not too fast paced, not too energetic and perky...you know? Nevertheless, I did SOMETHING which is better than NOTHING and I feel good. (My legs and abs won't feel good tommorrow I am sure, we can ask them, ok?!) At least I am motivate enough to do something on my own for once! So far I am down 8# and 12 inches for the past month! Can we say HAPPY?

No comments: