Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Prayers for "DOG" and his family

OK some people think we are weird-o for watching the show, let alone being fans of Duane Dog Chapman and his crew. Honestly, I think the show could do with a lot less shots of Beth's, uh hem, 'boosum' and A LOT less of the bleeped out profanities ... that being said, we LOVE the show "DOG The Bounty Hunter" and anyone who has watched can't help but fall in love with the family who is getting the bad guys off the streets, doing their work in the name of the Lord and being so family oriented and such good souls. We love them, all of them , Dog, Beth, Leland, Tim, the whole crazy crew!!!! And yes, I let my kids watch the show! ALL of them! They need to know that GOOD and GOD will prevail in the end. Do I wish there was less beeped out language, of course, but even with that in mind, I still think the show is ROCKIN' AWESOME! My dh and I and all 4 of our kids watch it, my good friends both in real life and online all watch it and my SISTER who is a "God fearing" devoted Baptist is totally HOOKED on the show.... there is just something amazing about them.

So, I know there is a long road ahead of them with the problems in Mexico and so on, but I also know that GOOD and GOD will prevail and you can't keep a good man (and his family) down! Blessings to the Champman Family!! Prayers for Dog, Beth, Leland and Tim!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Amen to that Darla!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this show also. I watched the show on A&E last night and just cried and am outraged as to why they are in "trouble" now. I have sent "Dog" and his crew my prayers and good thoughts for a speedy resolution to all of this "malarkey". If they do have to do any time in Mexico, I think that the public might just "riot" about all of this.

Rhonda