Tuesday, September 26, 2006

SOCCER Crazies Again!

Our BLUE BOYS OF SOCCER are coming again! Hee hee, thankfully this time they are not all coming to MY house to stay! My sisters' baby boy, Ted, is coming to town today with his HS Soccer team from Twin Falls HS to play against OUR home team Skyline! BIG GAME for both teams and a bit of a umphf! for us as we want to cheer for BOTH of them! Alas, we'll be kind and cheer for our dear nephew Teddy, he is a DANG good player (number 5 in the blue jersey in the photo above).... My sis family is soccer crazy, all three of their kids have played very seriously for years. We have enjoyed watching them progress too. They are kind of like my own 'first kids' before I had my own since I lived with them when they were all babies/toddlers! Teddy is a SENIOR in HS this year and I am just about lost over it all. Too too fast. Anyway, when their non school team came this spring for tournements we housed a bunch of them here and bathed and fed and 'babied' them for the weekend. (a couple of times) This time they are riding a bus over and back so I just get my sis, her dh and some friends over for dinner after the game... I'd love to get to visit with my nephew but I can't say that I am not thankful to know I will not be having 8 or 9 HS soccer players at my house. LOL GO TWIN FALLS! GO SKYLINE! yikes....

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Have fun! Soccer is such a fun game to watch. All three of mine played. DS3 played goalie in HS. He used to scare the begeebees out of me diving for that ball.

:J