Saturday, September 23, 2006

The In Laws Are Coming...

Good Saturday to you all ! I am in a hustle bustle crazy mode today, the In Laws Are Coming, a Relative Nightmare.... he hee.. joking. Seriously, my MIL and FIL are headed over for a visit today and I am a bit stressed trying to get everything done. May not be many updates this weekend with that going on either.

Other than that? Things are good. Oldest is off to SLC Utah to a battle of the bands concert for the day, kids are helping me with the house and we MAY even squeeze in a photo shoot of dd and her cousin too. Sunday is the children's singing program at Church, not sure I am ready for it or the kids LOL but it will be cute, bc it IS kids.

Big stuff egh? Yuppers, should be a fun weekend! Hope I survive it all!!! Later.

No comments: