Friday, July 14, 2006

Random thoughts...a bit of everything...

A bit of everything to share today, just some thoughts, ideas, wants... you know, utter ramblings.

Ready for school to start. So bad of me. I should relish the time with the kids over the summer, not like we are running to ball games and team practices for things, the kids are not involved in stuff like that. Just keep me busy with friends, house, meals, and playing taxi for other things. I miss the schedule and normalcy of school days. Plus Micheal starts Kind this year and that will be a nice time for a "mommy break" each day too. Aug 21... first day, not soon enough.

Needing to better organize my time. This sort of goes with the above scheduling issues. Being a SAHM now, I find I tend to procrastinate much worse, mostly because I know I have all the time in the world to do it ....later. I love to make lists and schedules and so on, and when I do, I follow them well. Think it is time to come up with some sort of system for me with set times and plans. Life planner?! Do they sell those?

CATS! Cats n kittens and kitty food and cat litter and scratches and meowing and pouncing and, pure, utter CUTENESS! We now have 2 females that are about 8 mos old and 2 males that are around 3-4 months old. We ARE CrAzY CaT PeOpLe!!!! They are so fun though!!

Water. I have been trying really hard to only drink one soda pop a day (Diet Mt Dew) and increase my water dramatically. For one, I need it. For two, I am having some major water retention in my feet and I know I need to drink more water to help. Being as hot as it has been I have done pretty well to keep a glass of ice water with me thoughout the day.

Stuffy nose. Went out last night with some of Ed's coworkers to a lounge to listen to a comedy show. GREAT FUN aside from the cigarette smoke and major stuffy nose I now have. ick!

OK I could just go on and on here but my eyes are heavy from the cold meds I took for my sinus... nap time. (I wish!) Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Don't you wish you lived here? Our kids go back August 8th! Enjoy this while you can sweetie, before you know it Michael will have graduated and the house will be quiet!

:J