Sunday, July 16, 2006

Here a SNIFF there a SNIFF everywhere a SNIFF SNIFF

Ahh yes, the infamous summer cold. Well, actually, this is no cold. This is an allergy induced sinus "thing" from he**! Long story short, went to comdey night on Thurs and walked into a smoke filled room of party goers. We don't drink or smoke, so why WERE we there? Well, we were invited to the comdey night with some of Ed's co workers and it sounded fun. Yea, for 2.2 seconds. I walked it, got ID'd ( yes!!) and then immediatly felt my eyes burning and watering and my nose getting runny. So, here we are now on Sunday and I am still in full fledged misery. Sinus pressure, nonstop nose blowing, head, neck and shoulder aches, ear pain, ect ect... I feel like crud! I will admit, I am a total whiner, but dang, I feel like crud. I have taken cold meds, sinus meds, benadryl, tylenol, nose spray, and anything else I can get my hands on over the past 3 days and nothing has helped. I am praying that today will be the end of the worst part... I have a busy day on Monday and can't afford to feel like doodoo.

Other than that, we just had a really lazy like weekend. Kids with friends, chores, and so on. We did watch a movie here last night, that was nice. Today is Church (I am sluffing) and then back to routine on Monday.

Have a nice Sunday and stay away from the smoke!! me

2 comments:

Aimee said...

The comedy club sounds fun-minus the smoking :( I can't stand to go places like that either. Feel better soon.

:Jayne said...

I'm sorry you feel yucky! I can't stand smoke. That's one thing I like about Florida, smoke free restaurants and buildings. I think you can smoke in bars tho. Now when we travel it drives me absolutely nuts to be in a building with cigarette smoke. UGH!
Hope you get to feeling better!

:J