Monday, July 10, 2006

It is Monday again...

Well, here we are, it is Monday once again. They roll around much too fast if you ask me! I think the weekends should be much longer, just my thoughts.

My Monday will consist of housework, yardwork and megga loads of laundry. Yup. That is it! See, I was sort of a "slacker" this past week. What with having SIL and her family here, the holiday, the heat, I just did pretty much a whole lot of nothing. I am so behind on laundry it is sick. Ack! The dishes need doing, floors need mopped, toilee's need scrubbed. I should strip the beds and wash sheets too but with all the other laundry I need to catch up on we'd be sleeping on bare beds tonight! LOL So that will have to wait another day or so.

Yup, this is it, my exciting life. NOT! Guess I'll go start a load of wash and then make a list. Going to be a busy day......

until next time, me

No comments: