Monday, July 03, 2006

I FINALLY get a "TOOT" to share...!!!!!

Can we say TOOT TOOT baby!?! I am one extrememly HAPPY girl today... and in the world of scrapbooking a "TOOT" means you get to pat your own back, shout out from the rooftops, whatever, self recognition.. it is a good thing.

I am VERY excited to share with you that I got a scrapbook layout put up on the MM (Making memories) Idea Gallery Website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.makingmemories.com/ideas/image_gallery.cfm Now, this is a BIG deal because this co is probably the largest leading mftr of scrapbook products out there and they are simply amazing!!! I submitted this page to them totally with a needle in a haystacks chance of it getting chosen and somehow someone saw it and BOOM! it got in! HAPPY DAY HERE IN DARLA'S HOUSE!

I must thank my buddy Shar for this...she had a couple of pages put up there and it totally got me on the ball...so thank you Shar... thank you thank you!

OK back to your regularly scheduled 4th of July Celebration programming...

2 comments:

Aimee said...

That's so cool! Congrats :0) I clicked on your lo & it was small-all the others were bigger...any idea why??

Cindy Marchant said...

Congrats Darla!!! The monkeys are HOT! I also love the banner! Did Robin make it? She is soooo talented!